Time Capsule: Aries 2021
Updated: Nov 4, 2021
Hellooooo loves - it's been a minute! I have so many posts and topics coming up to write about and they are coming so soon, but I didn't want to forgo the traditional monthly time capsule. Last month's was posted on the full moon of Pisces season, which felt so appropriate to delve into some of the biggest lessons and topics that had been revealing themselves, and were ready to be released. If you click that link, it also gives a brief description of the goals tied to the time capsule idea. Ultimately, I want to collect the sights, sounds, and feelings that encapsulate this little life chapter (including a Spotify playlist 💌). I missed the full moon on the 28th, but no matter - we're still in the mode of reflecting and releasing all that has come up. Let's get into it.
Colors: Greeeeeeen, in the form of little budding leaves and new grass poking through the wintered ground. Pink, orange, red. Warmth, with a lingering breeze.
Feelings: Steadfast, determined, a little scattered.
- In the present, physical realm, I've been thinking lots about what the near future will look like. I'm not sure where I'll be living, or how fast the summer is going to sweep by. But I have my mind on long days at the skatepark, in the garden, visiting a dear friend in Montana, going to the lake with the homies. I'm already praying that it'll move slowly.
- I'm also manifesting a new living space and mentally decorating the interior. This really excites me.
- In the unconscious dream space, I have been seeing a lot about birth and babies. In the span of like three nights, I dreamt of having my own child, my cat having kittens, and my brother and his soon-to-be wife celebrating their firstborn. I read once that this usually signifies a burst of new ideas and inspiration in the physical. That would make a lot of sense. I also wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that my birthday just passed?
Sounds: Birds in the early morning, slithering lizards in the starchy Florida grasses, the distant wind and ocean. Spring is the BEST.
Off the playlist:
- Remi Wolf is still at the forefront for me; she's in here a lot. Disco Man is my current fave.
- Peaches; Justin Bieber, Giveon, and Daniel Caesar (are you KIDDING me?!?!?!? This song is so effing good. Belieber or not, please give it a chance. Omg.)
- 1999 She; Deaton Chris Anthony (All around Aries vibes...a little obnoxious, but super fun.)
- OK; Wallows, Solomonophonic and Remi Wolf (this was my favorite song for the past month. It truly makes me feel like things are looking up after such a tough year, and we're gonna be OK 💕)
Check out the full playlist below :)
It's funny; last year around this time, I was SO amped for the start of spring, and my birthday season, I made a whole playlist of hyper pop (think Ashnikko, Rico Nasty and 100 gecs) and just blasted it through the angstiest days of early quarantine. Though I definitely feel that that playlist amplifies true Aries spirit, it didn't feel like that this year at all. I have the energy and forward momentum that I look so forward to, but without the sometimes unsustainable intensity. (If you're interested, though, here's last year's playlist. It still bangs)
We are in a place of really strong movement and growth; keep going. Even in the midst of hardship, we're staying strong and rooted. Trust your intuition and don't let the (perceived) judgment of others stop you from doing what makes you feel like the fullest, most aligned version of yourself. It's exactly what is needed right now.